Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Slug Art
JPB


AYLMER, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1620
Date:
Slug Art
Permalink  
 


SAM_7054.JPGThese are a couple things I made with die slugs from the gaskets  etc we made at Victor in StThomas where I was Lead Hand Die Setter;SAM_7053.JPGSAM_7052.JPGSAM_7046.JPGSAM_7045.JPGloved that job!



-- Edited by JPB on Saturday 8th of March 2014 08:43:14 PM

Attachments
__________________

Reality; A test of Mind and Spirit And BODY.               (`-`)               



CLINTON, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 3585
Date:
Permalink  
 

JPB wrote:

These are a couple things I made with die slugs from the gaskets  etc we made at Victor in StThomas where I was Lead Hand Die Setter;loved that job!



---------------------------------------------

very nice work    You were fortunate to be able to do work like that while at work      must have been like a Government job   rofl.gif

 



__________________


info@mancavestuff.ca

Status: Offline
Posts: 702
Date:
Permalink  
 

Cool!

 

At first I though you meant slug as in worm-like creature.



__________________
JPB


AYLMER, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1620
Date:
Permalink  
 

427CARL wrote:
JPB wrote:
very nice work    You were fortunate to be able to do work like that while at work      must have been like a Government job   rofl.gif

 


                      gee Carl,I brought the junk home first,



__________________

Reality; A test of Mind and Spirit And BODY.               (`-`)               



NORTH BAY, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 3717
Date:
Permalink  
 

Neat stuff John!! Surprising what ideas some can come up with utilizing otherwise scrap materials.

__________________


CLINTON, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 3585
Date:
Permalink  
 

JPB wrote:
427CARL wrote:
JPB wrote:
very nice work    You were fortunate to be able to do work like that while at work      must have been like a Government job   rofl.gif

 


                      gee Carl,I brought the junk home first,


                           I know    I was just "dragging " you around  



__________________


FOXBORO, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1649
Date:
Permalink  
 

MANCAVER wrote:

Cool!

 

At first I though you meant slug as in worm-like creature.


 X2



__________________
if your not the lead dog-the view is all the same


FOXBORO, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1649
Date:
Permalink  
 

what size are those butterflys

__________________
if your not the lead dog-the view is all the same
JPB


AYLMER, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1620
Date:
Permalink  
 

shag766 wrote:

what size are those butterflys


              5" wing tip to tip lol biggrin



__________________

Reality; A test of Mind and Spirit And BODY.               (`-`)               

JPB


AYLMER, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1620
Date:
Permalink  
 

The melting has exposed "SAM_7076.JPGBlooming Slug Flowers" in front if my house biggrinbiggrin



Attachments
__________________

Reality; A test of Mind and Spirit And BODY.               (`-`)               



NORTH BAY, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 3717
Date:
Permalink  
 

Wait till the butterflies find those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard