Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: '34 Ford roadster


COBBLE HILL, BC

Status: Offline
Posts: 1141
Date:
'34 Ford roadster
Permalink  
 


Not mine...

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/1934-Ford-Roadster-project_21950039

Whole car cheaper than a Brookville body



__________________


DUNDAS, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1958
Date:
Permalink  
 

Nice... brookville doesn't make a 34 but their 32 roadster body is close to the asking price for everything . Dam good deal for someone. 



__________________
What a long strange trip its been


BADEN, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1670
Date:
Permalink  
 

Great deal! An all steel '34 roadster completed could fetch $80.k's to the right buyer.
But the small block Chevy thing confuseconfuse

What's wrong with a 5.0L?



__________________

Some people just simply don't get it!



ST CATHARINES, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 615
Date:
Permalink  
 

Gazoo wrote:

Great deal! An all steel '34 roadster completed could fetch $80.k's to the right buyer.
But the small block Chevy thing confuseconfuse

What's wrong with a 5.0L?


 It's not a Chevy.....that's what's wrong...should have gone to the island for inspiration Gazzo.



__________________


ST CATHARINES, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 615
Date:
Permalink  
 

Jarvis...if you keep on posting these great deals your going to get a bunch of company...

__________________


BADEN, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 1670
Date:
Permalink  
 

JohnnyBgood wrote:
Gazoo wrote:

Great deal! An all steel '34 roadster completed could fetch $80.k's to the right buyer.
But the small block Chevy thing confuseconfuse

What's wrong with a 5.0L?


 It's not a Chevy.....that's what's wrong...should have gone to the island for inspiration Gazzo.


 Geez I wonder if the seller would knock $2k., off his asking price, if I don't want the Chevy drivetrain.



__________________

Some people just simply don't get it!



COBBLE HILL, BC

Status: Offline
Posts: 1141
Date:
Permalink  
 

JohnnyBgood wrote:

Jarvis...if you keep on posting these great deals your going to get a bunch of company...


 C'mon out. I have lots of room.



__________________


COBBLE HILL, BC

Status: Offline
Posts: 1141
Date:
Permalink  
 

slim wrote:

Nice... brookville doesn't make a 34 but their 32 roadster body is close to the asking price for everything . Dam good deal for someone. 


 SAR is the one I was thinking of. Not cheap either.



__________________


OAKVILLE, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 553
Date:
Permalink  
 

I just called him it's what I'm looking for too,he is selling for a friend he has terminal cancer and wants everything gone before he passes.Price is firm I wanted it without the belly button but no deal as is.

 

  Randy



__________________

Speed costs money how

fast do you want to go!

 

 



COBBLE HILL, BC

Status: Offline
Posts: 1141
Date:
Permalink  
 

If you buy it, I can go over to get it and store it here.

__________________


OAKVILLE, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 553
Date:
Permalink  
 

jarvis1 wrote:

If you buy it, I can go over to get it and store it here.


 That sure would take a load off my mind how long could I store it?

 

  Randy



__________________

Speed costs money how

fast do you want to go!

 

 



ST CATHARINES, ONT

Status: Offline
Posts: 615
Date:
Permalink  
 

It looks like that roadster was a coupe at one time. Might be a coupester.

__________________


COBBLE HILL, BC

Status: Offline
Posts: 1141
Date:
Permalink  
 

v8deuce wrote:
jarvis1 wrote:

If you buy it, I can go over to get it and store it here.


 That sure would take a load off my mind how long could I store it?

 

  Randy


 As long as need be. I have room...



__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard